Structure and Guidelines
The project endeavours to function as a harmonious and innovative blend of collective
creative collaboration as well as social research and experiment in community living.
Our main guiding principles are:
• Absence of bureaucracy and power hierarchy;
• Leadership based on skill and competence;
• Freedom of individual decision-making and action based on confidence and trust
in oneself and others.
The overseeing of tasks is taken care of specific 'councils', such as:
• Council of Actions and Methodologies
• Council of Aspirations and Visioning
• Council of Membership Matters,
• Council of Recordkeeping, Archiving and Bibliography.
Our working and living together is guided by:
• Discipline and rigour appropriately mixed with friendly co-existence
• Tolerance, respect and benevolence toward each person based not on personal preference but on the commonly shared
principles, intentions and necessities guiding the work
• Trust and confidence in each other grounded in the direct experience of dependability and meticulous and timely fulfillment
of agreed-upon responsibilities
• Unwavering commitment to ensuring each person’s physical, social and psychological confidentiality and safety.